1) Go to your device’s Settings, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- *Make sure to go to the general Settings of your device, not the Settings screen inside the nana app.
- *If you Apple ID is not displayed, tap Sign In and then Use Existing Apple ID to sign in.
- *You can also sign in with your Apple ID by tapping the account button at the very bottom of the App Store.
4) In Subscriptions, tap Manage.
5) Select the name of the app whose use you want to suspend.
You have now cancelled nana premium. Return to the iTunes & App Store screen by tapping the Finish button on the lower right.
- ※Even if you uninstall the application, your subscription will not automatically stop, and you will continue to be charged. In order to stop these charges, it is necessary to cancel your subscription. Unless you cancel automatic renewal 24 hours before the subscription renewal date, your subscription will be renewed automatically.
1) Open the Menu in the Google Play store on your device.
2) Click “Account” in the menu and click “Subscriptions.”
3) Find the subscription you want to cancel.
4) Tap the “Cancel” button.
Your subscription will then be cancelled.
Please confirm your status on this Google Support Page as well:
- ※Even if you uninstall the application, your subscription will not automatically stop, and you will continue to be charged. In order to stop these charges, it is necessary to cancel your subscription. If an application you have subscribed to is removed from the Google Play store, subscription will be automatically cancelled, however, the previous subscription fee can not be refunded.